Vi Peel Orange County
If you’re looking to regain the tighter skin and youthful looks of your past, you can count on Vi Peel. Orange County patients who undergo this treatment can expect to benefit from the following:
- Smoother, firmer skin with more collagen
- Reduction of age and sun spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation, including melasma
- Smaller pores
- Reduction of crow’s feet, laugh lines and other wrinkles
- Blemish-free skin
Vi Peel is an innovative type of chemical peel, different from what might come to mind. Because of its unusual formula, you can expect results that surpass anything you’ve previously seen. No matter the reason you choose treatment, Vi Peel is bound to provide you with stellar skin.
- If you’re looking to regain younger-looking skin, Vi Peel can take off years, removing the effects of sun exposure and other elements. This treatment works on the face as well as décolletage and hands.
- Even if you’ve struggled with acne you’re whole life, this unique treatment can remove blemishes on patients of all ages, including children as young as 12. Multiple treatments may even take away scars from previous outbreaks.
- For those worried about pain, find confidence knowing that the peel is almost entirely painless. For patients with sensitive skin, a fan is used to reduce a minor stinging that may occur.
This great new variety of chemical peel is designed to be used three to four times a year to help reverse and prevent the signs of aging and sun damage on the skin. Patients will all types of skin can take advantage of Vi Peel. Orange County residents who are interested in the procedure should contact Newport Beach Plastic Surgery today for more information.